Wow! How time flies! I started to post all these pictures several weeks ago, but never got around to it. So, here are some now "old" pictures of Mikayla. We have all kinds of new ones since these, but I'll get those posted at a later time. Things are going well. Mikayla is growing like crazy. All the grandparents keep saying, "She looks so much different than the last time we saw her." Which is normally a matter of days. I think they're exaggerating a bit, but oh well! Mikayla is now 2 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I have to go back to work part-time this week and will return full-time the first week of August. I don't know how I'm going to handle being away from my baby girl. I can't stand the thought of missing all her "firsts". I get teary eyed at just the thought of leaving her! Anyway, take a look at the pics below. We'll post another update after her 2 month doctor appointment this Friday. Thanks for checking in!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where did you get that gigantic diet coke can? I loved looking at these pictures since I haven't yet met her!
cute! Yeah I laughed at the diet coke can pictures. :)
The diet coke can was just a normal size. It just shows how tiny she was!
Post a Comment