Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Overdue Update








I guess it's about time a post an quick update. Things have been quite busy lately. I'll start by saying Mikayla is doing great! We've been to the doctor twice (I think) since my last update and all is good! I have to say I have been very blessed throughout the whole pregnancy. I'm almost 26 weeks and have had very few complaints. I've had very minor nausea at times during the first trimester, a few leg cramps here and there, and I've only thrown up once! I really don't think I could ask for a better pregnancy. Anyway, we've been working on the nursery. It now has a ceiling fan with light (thanks Dad!) and is painted pink and green (thanks Kevin and Janet!). Justin and I put a chair rail up where the pink and green meet. That was an interesting midnight project! Best of all, Dad is delivering Mikayla's crib tomorrow! For those of you that haven't heard, my dad built the crib himself! He's also building a matching changing table. I'll post a few pictures now and more later. Most of the pics are on the camera so those will come later. I'll be posting more often as things begin to take shape in the nursery. And for all you that are asking about my belly, Justin took a picture about a week and a half ago so I'll post that when we download it from the camera. So, stay tuned! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

Yeah finally and update! Belly pics please...

Janet said...

I am so excited !! The room looks very pretty !!