Monday, May 11, 2009
Over Due Update!
Well, it's been a while since our last update and a lot has happened. We've had four baby showers, stitches in Justin's finger, three or four doctor appointments, put on bedrest, and scheduled to be induced! The showers were all wonderful! Thanks to everyone who was able to come and for the numerous gifts! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family surrounding us! If you haven't heard, we've been watching my blood pressure throughout the pregnancy. It has slowly crept up to become mild preeclampsia. I was put on bedrest this past Thursday. It seems that as long as I stay calm and lying down my pressures are good. It's driving me crazy to lay here and have everyone doing for me! A huge thanks to all our parents and grandparents for your help with yard work, Mikayla's laundry, nursery decorating, organizing, cleaning shopping, errands, and food! What would we ever do without you! Now were just monitoring Mikayla's growth and my blood pressures closely. We're planning on inducing on May 20th if she's not here by then. Keep us in your prayers and we'll keep you updated. We have nursery pictures on the camera, but I'll have to wait for Justin to get the pictures transferred so I can work with them from the laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa please call me if you need any help with anything!!!! We are practically neighbors. :)
Post a Comment