Well, we brought Mikayla home on Friday. The first night was a little difficult as we found that she positively will not sleep on her back. Justin got around 2 hours of sleep on that night, while I got about 45 minutes. Thankfully, Grandma Long (Janet) came over in the early morning to watch her while we caught up on a few more hours. The second night at home we found that she slept slightly better on her side but not for long. Finally, at 4 am we discovered that she slept for long stretches if we strapped her into her infant car seat. The third night, using this discovery, we were able to get around 8 hours of sleep, with feedings about every 2 hours. This felt amazing compared to the first night! When not trying to sleep at night, we took quite a few pictures. Check out the slide show below of the some of the best!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's so beautiful!!! And that hair... ;) I really want to stop by and see her sometime, but I can tell you've had A LOT of company. So let me know when things have slowed down and a I can stop by.
Oh and by the way, Maddy slept in her car seat until she was 4 months old!!!!
Post a Comment